Automaton is seeking a producer, we are looking for a highly motivated person to work on innovative new titles. You would be working closely with the senior producer, game designers, developers, artists, and QA with the ultimate goal of realising the project's creative vision. Come and work with a high calibre, motivated team to shape the future of great gaming.
- Participate in the creation, coordination, tracking and facilitation of production schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Support the senior producer in the motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure.
- Manage and maintain project backlogs.
- Support the weekly sprint planning.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in video game production/development.
- At least 1 shipped title in a production.
- Expertise in project management software and bug tracking tools.
- Knowledge of game production pipelines and workflows as well as development processes.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- A passion for organization and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Experience using Unity.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Aug 2018
Closing date: 1 Mar 2019