- Lead by example through setting the standard for the whole animation department in terms of quality and polish.
- Actively support and mentor the rest of the team to reach their potential, providing constructive feedback and direction.
- Establish effective pipelines and processes, helping the animation team to deliver work to a very high level of quality within fixed time constraints.
- Balance technical, gameplay and artistic constraints and work collaboratively on reaching a solution between disciplines.
- Line management duties for whole animation team.
- Development experience on multiple shipped AAA titles.
- Proficient in keyframe animation, creating strong and dynamic key poses.
- Strong knowledge of motion capture and its use in conjunction with keyframe animation.
- A technical understanding of a variety animation tools and pipelines.
- A passion for video games and experience or desire to make a realistic, first person shooter.
- A moderate to high understanding of technical aspects of animation such as scripting, rigging, and skinning.
- Effective line management skills.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Please note: Applications submitted without portfolio will not be considered.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Area: Art and Design
Posted on: 1 Feb 2019
Closing date: 1 Jun 2019