Software engineer (devops)
- Design and implement automated systems for core infrastructure.
- Analyse, maintain, and optimise currently implemented systems.
- Improve CI and release pipelines and automate the process where possible.
- Take responsibility for in-house installation/maintenance of infrastructure hardware.
- Identify, debug, and resolve potential issues in the development pipeline.
- Manage cloud based infrastructure and workflows for both development and production environments.
- Manage internally ran services (DNS, Active Directory, Git).
- Implement tools to optimise workflow and game development.
- Be a part of our scrum team, taking part in planning and standups.
- 3+ years commercial experience of common scripting languages.
- Significant experience using public cloud environments (GCP/AWS).
- Experience managing in-house infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of internet networking and troubleshooting.
- Willingness to investigate and experiment with emerging technologies.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply for role >
Or apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Feb 2019
Closing date: N/A